VELEZ-MÁLAGA, NERJA & ONLINE
- Degree in Psychology from the Faculty of Psychology of Seville.
- General Health Psychology qualified by the Junta de Andalucía.
- University Specialist in Trauma and EMDR by the UNiR.
- Expert in Parental Coordination (COPAR). University of Cadiz.
- Postgraduate in Forensic Psychology. Psychological Opening.
- Master’s Degree in Early Intervention. ITEAP.
- Master’s Degree in Behavioural Therapy from the UNED and the Universidad-Empresa de Madrid.
+ Adult Psychotherapy: specialist in Anxiety, Depression, Trauma and Attachment.
+ Couples therapy.
+ Psychological assessments.
+Early Childhood Care
- Curso de Sexología. Universidad de Sevilla.
TEACHER IN DIFFERENT PROGRAMMES: Social Skills and Communication, Emotional Intelligence, Conflict Resolution and Negotiation, School for Parents, Fear of Public Speaking, etc.
SUPERVISOR OF PROFESSIONAL INTERNSHIPS:
Professional tutor for Psychology Degree students at UNIR University.
Tutor for the Master’s Degree in Educational Neuropsychology at the Alfonso X el Sabio University.
Tutor for the Master’s Degree in Behavioural Problems.
Honorary collaborator of the Department of Personality of the Faculty of Psychology of Seville carrying out different teaching and research functions.
MORE THAN 19 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE PRACTICE OF PSYCHOLOGY.
Psychologist. Director of the centre.
- Master's Degree in General Health Psychology from the University of Almeria.
+Child and adolescent psychotherapy.
- Course on Evaluation and Treatment of Autistic Spectrum Disorder at the International University of Andalusia.
- Training in Prevention and Care of Child Sexual Violence with the Andalusian Association for the Defence of Children.
- Course on Prevention in the use of Information Technologies by the Camilo José Cela University.
- Course on Self-harm and Suicide Prevention by the Pan American Health Organization.
Speaker in different courses related to Therapeutic Intervention in English.
BILINGUAL - THERAPY IN ENGLISH.
EXPERIENCE IN THE PRACTICE OF PSYCHOLOGY
Gema Mª Arcas
- Diploma in Speech Therapy from the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences in Malaga.
Speech therapy intervention for children, adolescents and adults.
Assistant and speaker at numerous courses, congresses, symposiums and conferences, including the following:
- Treatment of dyslalia and dysgraphia.
- Myofunctional therapy.
- Communication in Early Intervention.
- Speech therapy intervention in TEL.
- Detection, diagnosis and intervention in dyslexia.
- Conference on ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- Course on Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
- Speech therapy intervention in Selective Mutism.
- Up-to-date speech therapy intervention in Rotacism (difficulty in pronouncing ``r``).
- Speech therapy assessment and intervention in stuttering.
Speech therapist at the San José school in Vélez Málaga, working with pupils from infant to secondary school and developing preventive programmes for speech stimulation and dyslexia, for over 14 years to date.
MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE PRACTICE OF SPEECH THERAPY.
Gema Mª Arcas
+Child and adolescent psychotherapy
+Autistic Spectrum Disorder Intervention
+Intervention in General Developmental Disorder.
- Didactic Methodology OALDIM.
- Technical trainer in Employment Guidance.
- The horse as an educational support for people with Special Educational Needs.
- Leisure and Free Time Mediator.
- Paediatric and Geriatric Assistant.
Co-founder of the Association ACTEA-AXARQUÍA for the care and integration of people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder in Vélez Málaga.
MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE PRACTICE OF PSYCHOLOGY.
Ana Mira Bueno
- Degree in Psychology from the Faculty of Psychology of Almeria.
- Master's Degree in General Health Psychology from the Universidad Nacional de Estudios a Distancia (UNED).
- Master's Degree in Eating Disorders by Formación Grupo Esneca
- Master's Degree in Treatment of Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa by Esneca Group Training.
- Adult Psychotherapy
- Child and adolescent psychotherapy
- Eating Behaviour Disorders (ED)
- Course ASD: intervention guidelines for psychologists, speech therapists and health professionals in professional inclusion by CONECTA Association.
COLLABORATOR IN DIFFERENT ORGANISATIONS:
Spanish Association Against Cancer (Albacete):
-Attendance at individual and group psychotherapy sessions
- Group dynamics co-therapist
- Creation of prevention and health promotion material
- Organisation of materials offered to primary and secondary prevention schools, generation of reports and
Virgen del Rosario old people's home
- Psychological evaluation by means of standardised tests of all the members of the residency, their subsequent correction and
- Creation of cognitive psychostimulation material and thematic workshops.